Good news

I got a phone call today from my surgeon telling me that all was good--to go ahead and use the steriod creme that my oncologist prescribed, because what I have is dermatitis.  I'll be honest and say it was a relief to hear a confirmation that all was well.  Not that we were expecting bad news, but you know how it goes when you are waiting to hear something--you start a whole lot of "what if" conversations in your head.

I am still coughing and not feeling well, but Micah is currently in the kitchen fixing soup for us.  I guess it is pay back time for all last week when he was sick and I was taking care of him!

Thanks so much for praying for us.  We appreciate it so much!

Comments

Amy said…
Praise the Lord! I've been thinking about you and praying for you so much today. I'm glad everything is okay. Hope you feel better soon.
LaCombe said…
God is Good!!! So Happy for the good news!!! Enjoy your soup! Love and Prayers, Kathy
Anonymous said…
I have been praying and wondered if you have gone through the part in your Esther bible study yet about fear. I was hoping God would use that to help you through this. Glad to hear all is well and hope you feel better soon!
Sara W.
Mayme said…
Becky

I'm so glad that you received good news. Melissa had shared with us about your concerns and we are so thankful for your good news.

Your boys are too cute!
Mayme

Popular posts from this blog

This guy

old friends

Africa Album