Update

Just wanted to post a quick update.  First, thank you all so much for the prayers, phone calls, and comments.  Everyone has been so sweet.   I ended up talking to my surgeon tonight and she is going to go ahead and do a procedure called a punch biopsy tomorrow at 8:30 a.m.   I really struggled with whether or not to go ahead and have the biopsy done right away, but after talking to my surgeon who has also become a very sweet friend, Micah and I decided that it would be good to have it done.  We will know the results within 24 hours for which we are thankful.  

I did get a chance to scrap a little tonight. This is a picture of William when he was only 7 months old!! Look how sweet he is!


Comments

Amy said…
Still praying. Give me an update as soon as you know something.
Love you!

Popular posts from this blog

This guy

old friends

Africa Album