Guess what?

Micah got a phone call this afternoon inviting him to come to OSU next Friday for an interview for admission to their med school.  This is such a big deal; I don't even know that I can explain.  Before Micah started this process, I had no idea how much work and effort went into studying and preparing for the MCAT and even the interview itself.  I am so proud of him for getting the interview and know that when the committee sees him, reads his file, and talks with him, that they will see what an amazing doctor he will be.  So, yay!!!! Just wanted to keep sharing the story with everyone.   So, next Friday March 13 from 8 AM to 2:30 PM, he will be at the school for the interview process!

Comments

LaCombe said…
I am so excited for Micah and am praying for a good interview tomorrow, which I am sure he will be in Med School this fall! Yeah! So sad and sorry for the loss of his Aunt and will Pray for his family. Love and Prayers to you and Micah, Kathy
MyEbella said…
congrats to Micah!
Does he know what type of doctor he wants to be?
listgirl said…
Hi Becky! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment today. It made me smile. So is the OSU Ohio State or Oklahoma State? Congrats to your husband for the med school interview!
julie w said…
I am excited for you guys! How awesome! I know he will make a great doctor too!
Love & Miss you all!
Julie
p.s. I have a new blog now...it is
www.immeasurablymorejw.blgspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

This guy

old friends

Africa Album