The sun wake up?

That is what I hear every morning from my boys when they get up.  Probably because I have told them many times that the sun hasn't woken up yet, so they should not be awake.  This morning, they woke at 6 when the sun most definitely is not awake.  So, this could be a fairly long morning!

Thank you to everyone who said a prayer for me last night as I spoke at the women's meeting. Although it seemed kind of rough to me, there were several ladies who told me that it had been an encouragement to them and very timely for them.  I am thankful that God was able to take my feeble words and encourage others to look to Him.

Today is a typical Friday for us--time to clean my house from top to bottom.  I can hardly wait to get started (you have to read that sentence so that it is dripping with sarcasm!).  I love to have a freshly cleaned house, but it really is not my favorite thing to do.  But, it is a necessary evil.  I think that the boys are going to spend the night with their grandparents tonight while Micah and I enjoy a little date.  Then, tomorrow, we are going to a symposium called Celebrating the Art of Healing. It is about survivorship.  We are going to go with my oncologist's nurse who has become a friend and lives not far from us.  It should be interesting and I am looking forward to it.  

I did find some time this week to get a layout done about how the boys are starting to say their own prayers at night.  

Comments

LaCombe said…
So glad that you were an encouragement to others last night, cause you still encourage me every day! I look forward to reading your blog and seeing your smiling face! Thank You!! Have a great date night and fun cleaning today. I do it everyday cause our house is on the market and never know when someone will come to look to buy, must be clean for them. Love and Prayers, Kathy
Amy said…
So glad Thursday night went well. Wish I could have been there!
listgirl said…
I'm excited that God put the right words into your mouth to help others! What a blessing and a privilege to participate in that! Really cute layout... love how you processed the photos grungy, to match the paper.
Hi Becky,
Just wanted to say hello. Thank you for your thoughts, prayers, & encouragement. I am doing much better dealing with my bald head. LOL It is either laugh or cry, right?!! Talk to you soon.

Rachael

Popular posts from this blog

This guy

old friends

Africa Album