Sunday recap

Well, it is almost 8 a.m. this morning and I have already had (almost) 3 cups of coffee (yikes!), read my Chronological Bible reading, worked on my memory verses, studied for a speaking thing I have next week, finished an Esther lesson, checked on my scrapbooking forums, caught up on some emails, read the blogs I follow, changed a dirty diaper that William woke up with, and constantly encouraged the boys to be quiet since Aunt Jackie is sleeping.  I woke up this morning at 4 for some reason and dozed until about 5:30 when I finally got up.  Then, the boys actually slept until almost 7:30 which is great--so it has been a rather productive morning for me this morning.  We have had such a great visit with Jackie, lots of talking, laughing and enjoying time together.  Yesterday, the three of us cooked for what felt like all afternoon and evening.  But it was fun doing everything together. We made this amazing lemon layer cake that Micah and I had made once before. It is a serious time commitment with lots of steps and 12 eggs (!), but the yumminess factor is so worth it.  Then, Micah made his fried chicken salad which is amazing and we haven't had in a really long time.  

This afternoon, I have a doctor's appointment--just a check up with my oncologist.  But, we really don't have any other plans.  

Comments

listgirl said…
Hi Becky! I'm so glad that Micah's interview went well! I was reading your previous posts and wanted to tell you that my husband Todd LOVES puzzles too! He still plays them, just really big ones, LOL. Hope you're doing well!

Popular posts from this blog

Glasses, Jack & Zenie, and Shane & Joy

This guy

Africa Album