Happy April!

Am I the only one who can not believe that it is already April?  I just don't know where this year is going.  We have had a busy couple of days with getting ready for the consignment sale, I had a check-up with my surgeon (everything is great!), a PET scan on Monday (another great report!), then Bible study yesterday morning (have I mentioned how much I enjoy my Esther study and the women in my group?), then I got to shop the pre-sale of the consignment sale last night.  I was looking for a basketball goal for the boys to play with outside and then a picnic table so that we don't always have to sit on the ground for our picnics outside.  My previous experience with consignment sales was that the larger items like that always seem to be gone before I got there, but this time I was able to find both for good prices and I found quite a few really good deals on some nice puzzles since the boys are happy to do puzzles all day, every day and we have discovered that not every puzzle is as good of quality as others.  I was quite pleased with my findings--I always get pretty excited over some good deals.

Today, we have the boys the 3 year check ups at the doctor.  I know that they turned 3 like three months ago, but I am a bad mother and kept forgetting to schedule their appointment.   So, we are off to do that this morning.  I am hoping that it won't be too much of a circus,  somehow being confined to a small space seems to make them very excited and it is quite the adventure to attempt to have a coherent conversation with the doctor while they are literally climbing all over me, up and down and on the floor, and talking and laughing, and pushing each other off of me, and, well, you get the picture--it is a bit crazy!  

We still haven't received word from OSU about their application decisions, but received and email yesterday saying that letters would go out the end of the week.  So, we know that a response is coming and are trying "to be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, present our request [for a letter from UPS] to God with thanksgiving [for His many blessings] and let His peace which transcends all understanding guard ou
r hearts and minds."

I have managed to squeeze in a little bit of time for scrapping this week:

Comments

Tia said…
Hope you have a glorious day! Thanks for all the updating!

Popular posts from this blog

This guy

old friends

Africa Album