It is always a struggle for me to come up with a good title for blog posts and as I started to just type "Thursday", I remembered that on many people's blogs a simple Thursday has become Thankful Thursday, so I thought I would resurrect that for my blog as well. And if you know me and my blog at all, I am a bit forgetful, so please don't hold it against me if I forget! :)
This is my Thankful Thursday list:
- Puzzles--our new puzzles have kept the boys occupied for hours on end. When Micah got home from work yesterday, he sat and did a puzzle I bought for him (i.e. more than 25 pieces) while the boys sat and did their puzzles. Apparently, their love for puzzles is an inherited trait!
- Hugs and kisses from my boys--they both have been very affectionate recently and I am trying to soak them up, b/c I know the day will come when they aren't so affectionate.
- William's sweet voice saying, "Look at me, I doing it!" when he has learned to do something new.
- Xavier saying, "you so proud of me, Mommy?" after he has gone 'stinky' in the potty!
- My Esther Bible study--I am learning so much and so thankful for the friendships that I am making among other women.
- Scripture--I have always loved the Word of God, but this week, it has brought such comfort and encouragement and reminders of God's goodness, grace, mercy, peace--what a treasure that we have it and we live in a country where we can read it and learn it openly!
What are you thankful for today?