Thankful Thursday

It is always a struggle for me to come up with a good title for blog posts and as I started to just type "Thursday", I remembered that on many people's blogs a simple Thursday has become Thankful Thursday, so I thought I would resurrect that for my blog as well.  And if you know me and my blog at all, I am a bit forgetful, so please don't hold it against me if I forget! :)

This is my Thankful Thursday list:
  • Puzzles--our new puzzles have kept the boys occupied for hours on end.  When Micah got home from work yesterday, he sat and did a puzzle I bought for him (i.e. more than 25 pieces) while the boys sat and did their puzzles.  Apparently, their love for puzzles is an inherited trait!
  • Hugs and kisses from my boys--they both have been very affectionate recently and I am trying to soak them up, b/c I know the day will come when they aren't so affectionate.
  • William's sweet voice saying, "Look at me, I doing it!" when he has learned to do something new.
  • Xavier saying, "you so proud of me, Mommy?" after he has gone 'stinky' in the potty!
  • My Esther Bible study--I am learning so much and so thankful for the friendships that I am making among other women.
  • Scripture--I have always loved the Word of God, but this week, it has brought such comfort and encouragement and reminders of God's goodness, grace, mercy, peace--what a treasure that we have it and we live in a country where we can read it and learn it openly!
What are you thankful for today?

Comments

LaCombe said…
I am Thankful for the Sunshine and Moon! I am Thankful for Rob Morgan and what he has taught me! I am Thankful for You and what I have learned through knowing you! I am just Thankful for knowing God and knowing he created me for a purpose! I could go on and on of my many Blessings and Thankfullness and because of your blog today, you made me smile and think of all I have to be Thankful for and not fret about the little things, that really don't matter, cause God is in control of my life. Thank You! Love and Prayers, Kathy
Melissa said…
Well, I'm going to be a bit less philosophical and just say I'm thankful Rory finally went "a big one" in the potty!
Anonymous said…
I'm thankful my kids are thankful! What a blessing.
Mom
listgirl said…
Todd loves puzzles too. He has a large collection of completed puzzles. I'm a day late but I'm thankful for God's grace.

Popular posts from this blog

This guy

old friends

Africa Album