Thursday

I am having writer's block this morning, so I will just post a couple of cute stories about the boys:
  • For the past few weeks, they have been getting up earlier and earlier--usually between 6:15 and 6:30.  I am always up, but I enjoy those moments in the mornings without little boys :)  But, I think I finally have them on a routine of getting up, going to the potty, then going back into their rooms to read books on their beds.  It is really sweet to hear them in there "reading" the same books to each other.  They have always loved Dr. Seuss' Green Eggs and Ham and I gave it to Xavier this morning and he said, "I get Ham and Greens?"
  • Last night when they went to bed, it was already late because of Wednesday night and getting home late from church, but as we were watching Lost (which by the way, was SO good last night!!), I hear some singing in their room and go back there and William is singing, "there were in the bed, and the little one said, roll over, roll over, so they all rolled over and one fell out."  
  • We are obsessed with all things superhero.  From the moment he gets up in the morning, until he goes to bed, Xavier wears a blue superhero cape that he got from his Aunt Melissa for Christmas.  William runs around everywhere "throwing" webs like Spiderman complete with sound effects.  They have named these little dog blanket things that they have Superdog.   They are definitely their father's children!
This afternoon and evening, there is going to be a symposium on hereditary breast and ovarian cancer that is being organized by my surgeon.  So, my mother-in-law is going to watch the boys so that I can go to that.  They are spending the night with her since it will be late when we get back, so I am hoping there isn't too much deprogramming that will have to happen tomorrow!

I have managed to find a little time to scrap the last couple of days:

Comments

Amy said…
I thought Lost was great too! I'm not ready for the season finale...it will be too long before it's back on again. Hope you have a great weekend!

Popular posts from this blog

This guy

old friends

Africa Album