Another edition of Freak out Friday

Okay, freak out might be a bit strong, but there is definitely a feeling of stress and pressure that we are winding down.  The good news though is that even though my house is still a mess (why is it that I feel like there is just an overwhelming number of things to do if my house is messy?)...anyway, my house is still a mess, but the to do list is getting shorter and things are getting done.  I think that we are close to being packed...well, we have narrowed down the choices anyway and they are in a pile next to the suitcase.   Yesterday, I got a hair trim, made two trips to Target, weeded the garden, folded all the laundry, and we cleaned out the garage so that we could park both vehicles inside again--this may be the longest that our cars have been in the garage together, but I guess I just need to enjoy it while it lasts.

Yesterday morning, we were thrown another curve ball when we were notified that there was a possibility that we will be leaving on Sunday night now instead of Monday morning.  There is an organization called Corporate Angel Network that helps provide transportation on private corporate jets for cancer patients.  My surgeon's nurse had recommended we try to get flights through them especially for our flight home.  You can only call within three weeks of when you need a flight and we didn't think that they were going to have anything available for our flight there, but we got a phone call yesterday saying that there is a possibility of a flight that leaves out on Sunday evening, so I am hoping to hear something back from them today.  It is only like 12 hours earlier than we would be leaving, but for some reason, it seriously sent me into a tizzy of trying to get everything done.

Okay, so this may be the most random rambling post ever.  So, I am going to stop now and show you some layouts that I have managed to get done this week.  The second one may be my new favorite!

Comments

LaCombe said…
Becky, Praying and sending my love for you for a safe trip and quick healing. Do not Fret or be Anxious, God is with you. Love and Prayers, Kathy

Popular posts from this blog

Glasses, Jack & Zenie, and Shane & Joy

This guy

Africa Album