Happy Birthday, my daddy

video
While we are here in Illinois, we wanted to send some very special greetings to Micah on the occasion of his 31st birthday!! He was so very sweet to let me and the boys leave him to be all alone on his birthday and I don't know, maybe every wife feels this way, but I really do think that I have the world's sweetest husband. He is such a good man--a loving husband to me, a wonderful father to his boys--and I definitely feel blessed to have him in my life! Happy Birthday, my sweet husband!! We can't wait to see you on Monday!

P.S. At the end of the video, the boys are running to see themselves in the camera! :)

Comments

Lacombe said…
That was the sweetest Birthday greeting I have even seen! I too feel the same about my hubby, and he was in Arkansas on my Birthday yesterday, but left a gift and card here and also sent me a beautiful fruit bouquet, and it was delisious! Praying house sells soon, need to be with my sweet hubby! Love and Prayers, Kathy
OMG is that not the cutest thing ever...
How fun will that be to play in 20 years (sob sob) when the boys are older.... or okay in less years when they are say 18 or 21!

Their daddy will love it!

Popular posts from this blog

Glasses, Jack & Zenie, and Shane & Joy

This guy

Africa Album