Hoping for a better day

Yesterday was admittedly a difficult day for me.  I think that I am feeling some stress and pressure about my upcoming surgery and, as a result, I have not been exactly patient with the boys or my husband.  So, today is a new day and I am hoping that I can maintain my focus better and not let stress affect my treatment of my sweet family.  Through our trip and since we have been home, I also had not been finding the time or energy to get up early and spend my quiet time with the Lord and His Word and I managed to get up early this morning and was encouraged to read through some Psalms and am planning to get back on track with that too, because I know that has an effect as well.  

We did end the day fairly well yesterday.  Micah had to go to a high school graduation of some of his small group guys, so it was just the boys and me.  We played Spiderman Memory game and they were so sweet and would run and hug me and say "mommy, you're the best!!" whenever I would get a match.  Then, we played Candyland, which was thankfully a short game, but it made them happy.  They were in bed at 7:30 and I didn't hear a peep from them.  






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glasses, Jack & Zenie, and Shane & Joy

This guy

Africa Album