May 3

William woke us up this morning around 1:15 throwing up everything--not my favorite way to be woken up!  So, I stayed home with both boys this morning while Micah went to church. I was able to get some extra reading in which was really nice. I am still reading Sacred Parenting by Gary Thomas and then I read a few chapters in The Joy of a Promise Kept which is a compilation of writings on marriage by the wives of several well-known Christian leaders.  I have had the book for a while now, but it has just been collecting dust on my bookshelf and I was really glad that I got it down this morning.  

As you can see, I also spent some time changing things up on my blog a little bit.  I thought the pictures of the boys were particularly sweet!  I really don't have much news, I just wanted to share a few pics of the boys, I have taken in the last couple of days. I got a new lens for my camera and have had fun playing with it!  And here are my final two layouts from my scrapbooking day yesterday.  We went to see Thomas the train last fall and I am just now getting the pics scrapped.



Isn't Xavier such a sweet little boy in this picture?  I just wish he hadn't just sat on the couch and screeched "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!" at the top of his lungs at me!

Comments

Melissa said…
Sorry William is sick! I had that same privilege earlier this week. :)

Popular posts from this blog

This guy

old friends

Africa Album