Day 3

Thank you guys for praying - She had a rough night (no sleep and a lot of pain). So far today, the doctors are keeping watch of her heart rate. It is still high - they have done EKGs to make sure all is good - nothing - so a good report on that The nurse and I got her out of bed to walk and then to sit-up in a chair. I was so proud, she did it with little complaining. She is so stinking strong! Anyway, we are going to watch here today. The doctors believe all this is normal from the extensive surgery she had on Thursday. I am so thankful for each and everyone praying for us. I will keep you updated if anything changes - but again, thank you. God continues to protects Becky and I believe it is by the faithfulness of His children who are praying! Micah

Comments

Amy said…
We are still praying hard, Micah. Hopefully today will be a better day. Tell her I love her.
LaCombe said…
God is so Good and I know he is protecting her and healing her everyday. Tell her I send her my love and Prayers and we will get together when I am completely moved to Fort Smith. Praying for you all. Love and Prayers, Kathy
Anonymous said…
Micah, we are praying for Becky and for you. Hang in there! Let me know if there is anything specific I can pass along to the Sunday School Class. We Love you guys. Mary
Irene said…
Becky, you are surrounded by prayer and loving thoughts. It can get a little rough when the initial anesthesia wears off, but it gets better quickly. Don't be shy about asking for increased pain meds, and take them before you need them. Hugs, Irene
renee82 said…
I'm so happy to hear she's doing so well. Thank you so much for keeping us updated. I haven't stopped thinking about her. Send her many hugs from me. :)

Popular posts from this blog

This guy

old friends

Africa Album