I an back!

I an sure that everyone has enjoyed the break from me blogging, and has thoroughly enjoyed Micah's ponderings and updates, but I just wanted you to know that I AM BACK!!!  Granted, I am blogging one-handed b/c the IV in my left hand isn't really conducive to typing, so I won't be as verbose as I normally have been.  I am doing really well today.  I have been up, walking around, reading, taking naps, been going to the bathroom (no more catheter!--sorry if that is too much information)  I am losing my pain pump today and would love to lose some drains as well...we will see.  my nurse when she left last night said that it was amazing to her to see the difference in just 12 hours and that I  had made a lot of progress.  I have loved loved loved my nurses--they have been so good and am so thankful for them.  Thank you to everyone who has prayed and thought about us--I know that your prayers have made the difference!  

Comments

LaCombe said…
It is so good to know that you are up, and blogging, and walking! I have been Praying daily for you, in fact sometimes hourly and am so glad that God is so Good! Love and Prayers, Becky and keep on blogging. Love ya, get 100% soon and we will visit when I come to Arkansas. Love and Prayers, Kathy
Amy said…
Oh, Becky, it is so good to hear from you. I was a little worried since Micah hadn't posted in a while. I have been praying so much and I am so glad to know how well you are doing. The Lord is so good, isn't He? Enjoy this time of having everyone wait on you! I love you,friend!
Hi,Becky! I was so excited to see that you had done the post today. Not that I didn't enjoy Micah's. It was just that you had been able to do it yourself. I am so thankful you are doing so well and are on the road to 100%. I have been praying for you and your entire family. Be a good patient and don't push yourself too hard. Love and prayers.
M :-) said…
Becky, I am a friend of your sister Melissa. I have been following the blog, and have been praying for you. I am so happy to hear that you're up and moving around. I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Peggy Lance said…
So good to hear personally. We have been praying for you and it was so nice that Micah kept us updated...I checked the blog all day on Friday.
Peggy Lance (Zephyr Hills FWB)
listgirl said…
So glad to hear you've been up and around and are able to read and blog! Been praying for you and will continue to do so!
Anonymous said…
Becky, when we all got worried, I guess God just thought, "I'll show them!" And He did!
Love and kisses, Grandma and Grandpa Elledge
Karen said…
I'm so glad you're feeling well enough to blog! I've been keeping up with all of Micah's posts and am praying for you!
Mayme said…
So glad that you are doing well. Take care! You are in our prayers.
Mayme
Anonymous said…
Glad you're making improvements!!! I've been praying for you! Hang in there!

Tia
Anonymous said…
Its soooo good to hear that things are going well! Walking is always tough right after surgery. Even worse when its abdominal surgery. I called a nurse "Hitler" once.

Just remember to take things one day at a time and to just continue to trust in God. Thats how I have made it through all of my surgeries and illness.

I feel ya on the no more cath!!! *shudders*
We love you both and are praying for you!
~Chad
Michelle said…
Hey Becky! I'm a scrapper friend of Melissa and have been following your blog. So happy to read you are starting to heal & recover. Continuing to send thoughts & prayers.

Popular posts from this blog

This guy

old friends

Africa Album