She has gone into surgery

After a short night, we were at the hospital this morning at 5:45 am.  Needless to say, I don't think it will take much to get Becky to sleep.  We had an easy morning.  Mrs Miley made me and Joyce breakfast - sadly Becky could only smell the wonderful meal.  

Surgery should be starting as I write this - so T minus 10 hours!

We are waiting in this massive Cancer hospital that sadly we were not the only ones here this early - this hospital is packed with all kinds of ages, people, and ethnicities.

I will write more as the day progresses - we should hear from the nurse every 2 hours.

Thanks again for praying

Micah 

Comments

ruaddy said…
My prayers are with all of you.
LaComb said…
Praying hourly for Becky, the doctors and you and your family. Love and Prayers to all of you! Kathy
Rachel Locke said…
Been praying for surgery, and for the family.

Popular posts from this blog

Glasses, Jack & Zenie, and Shane & Joy

This guy

Africa Album