Tired

I didn't sleep well on Monday night which meant that I was seriously dragging all day yesterday.  We had some new friends over for dinner last night which was lots of fun and then we stayed up way past my bedtime playing Cities and Knights a Settlers of Catan expansion that I love to play and it has been a really long time since we have played with friends. And I won, so that is always fun!  Then, I am still feeling pretty dragged out tired this morning.  Two cups of coffee are finally starting to kick in and I am trying to motivate myself to get up and get the kitchen cleaned up and the laundry started (so as to get back into my routine!).

I am boring myself with this blog post, so I am just going to quit.  I did find this new website that is put together by the Pioneer Woman called Tasty Kitchen and it looks like it will be lots of fun and all kinds of good eating!  

Since it has taken me about 30 minutes to write very few words, I am going to close and say Happy Wednesday!

Comments

LaCombe said…
A Very Happy Wednesday to you, which it just dawned on me, it is Thursday, so a Very Happy Thursday to you! I am sure once your saw the smiling faces of your Beautiful Boys, you woke up and enjoyed your day and the same today! Prayers and Love, Kathy

Popular posts from this blog

This guy

old friends

Africa Album