Exciting week

We had a good, but crazy weekend and made some decisions about streamlining our life a bit now that we know a little bit more about how incredibly crazy Micah's schedule is. I don't have much time to post today. I have a very dear friend from college--Amy--who is coming to visit us and stay with us for the rest of the week. I am very excited to see her, because we really haven't spent extended time together since we graduated from college nine years ago--are we getting old or what? :) I am looking forward to some sweet talks, lots of laughs, cooking together, couponing together, and just time together in the same room!

With that being said, I have a ton to get done today. But, I read this post yesterday and it reminded me of some really good and important things about parenting. It is long, but so worth it!

Comments

Melissa said…
I'm seriously jealous of your visit with Amy!

The post by Janet is quite convicting! I read it last week and meant to post it on my blog as well.
LaCombe said…
You enjoy your time with Amy and with the boys! We headed to Florida for a visit with Don's mom and some relaxation.I myself would love your life. You are so very very Blessed, but then again, so am I. Love and Prayers, Kathy

Popular posts from this blog

This guy

old friends

Africa Album