Thankful Thursday

Well, I have decided to resurrect Thankful Thursday for this week--if you read my blog very often, you know that I am not so good at actually keeping up with Thankful Thursday, but I am doing it for today.

Here is my list that I am thankful for today:
  • My boys who are growing up way too fast (I can't believe they are 3 1/2!)
  • The gift of technology:  we have been burning our home movies to DVD and the boys and I spent some time yesterday watching videos of when they were little and it just did my heart good to see them so little and see how they have grown!
  • My dear husband and his intro to med school--it is very exciting and overwhelming at the same time
  • Good friends--I have said it before, but I have blessed with so many good girlfriends through the years and even though we all live way too many miles apart, we still continue to share sweet friendships
  • That His mercies are new every morning and His compassion doesn't fail.
Happy Thursday! Micah is off to another day of orientation and community service project and then we have a family dinner tonight at the school.

Comments

Anonymous said…
LOVE Thankful Thursday!
Mom

Popular posts from this blog

This guy

old friends

Africa Album