Tuesday's List

Although, yesterday was a holiday, it didn't feel much like one because Micah was out the door at 5:30 AM and got home around 6:30 PM. He has his first Anatomy test today, so if you think of it this afternoon, I know that he would appreciate the prayers. It is amazing to me the amount of information that he has to know. He is taking his first exam in Anatomy today and he has a 3-inch binder that is literally full of the lecture notes that are printed front and back of information that he is supposed to know...and that is just for one class! He has several of those binders. This morning he has lecture over new material for the next exam and then this afternoon, he has 2 hours of anatomy lab exam where he goes into the lab and the teachers have tagged different parts of the cadavers and they have to label them with correct spellings, etc. Then, he has 2 hours of lecture exam. He is loving it, and I am so glad, because I know that I don't have it in me!

Our list for the day:
  • Go to storytime at the library
  • Continue working on consignment sale stuff
  • Pray for Micah :)
  • Spend a couple of hours working on actual work stuff
  • Plan a menu for the next week
  • Enjoy my boys--it seems silly to put this on a to-do list, but sometimes, I get so busy trying to get things done that I forget to sit down with them, laugh and talk, and just enjoy them!
Happy Tuesday!

Comments

Amy said…
I've already prayed for Micah this morning and hope his exam goes well.

Hope storytime goes well...maybe the boys will pick out some fun books! I know you've had enough of the animal ones!:)

So glad Melissa is going to do the study, too. We need to figure out a way to all discuss it together every now and then. I'll let you 2 hi-tech sisters figure it out! This low-tech gal is just now learning about IM and digital scrapping...LOL...I'm so behind!
I put a sticky note on my computer and will send up a prayer every time I see it.

Popular posts from this blog

old friends

This guy

Africa Album