11:30 and headed to bed

I am not sure why I feel the need to write a little post tonight before I head to bed (way past my bedtime!) but I know that I won't get to update in a few days and what I really want to do is write about how awesome our Bible study was this morning, but I am going to save that for another post since it might require a little more coherence out of me.

We have had some serious rain the last several hours. I am just praying that it blows over and is gone by they time that I leave out tomorrow. What the weather site is saying though is that basically, I will be driving in the rain almost the entire way. I am not looking forward to that. i really hate to drive in the rain , so I have found myself praying often tonight that the rain would just move on out in front of me.

Obviously, nothing new to report here. My bags are packed, the boys spent the night at their grandparents tonight, so I am picking them up on my way out of town in about 7 1/2 hours, so really need to get to bed!

I will be back Wednesday with more pictures that you will know what to do with! :)

Comments

Hope you got back safely! Can't wait to hear about your trip.

Popular posts from this blog

Glasses, Jack & Zenie, and Shane & Joy

This guy

Africa Album