Today, I am thankful for the following:
- It is Bible Study day and am excited to see everyone and watch the last video in this series.
- My parents are coming down for the weekend and I can't wait to see them!
- For a wonderful husband who is working so hard and doing so well in school--even though we do miss him.
- For two precious sweet, crazy, precocious, adorable, frustrating, hilarious boys who literally surprise me every day.
- For stores that do double coupons and have good sales--there are two stores in Tulsa this week doing this and I am so taking my mom as backup.
- For a God who loves us, who has given us His very words to read and to study and to nourish our souls, and who is an active part of our everyday life. What a privilege to serve Him!
What are you thankful for today?