Some scrapbook pages and news

Two page layout using some of those great pictures from the park!




Songbird Avenue is scrapbooking website owned by a group of designers whose desire was to use their talents as designers to raise money for charities.  Each month they have a different group of designers that design a huge kit whose proceeds will then go to a specific charity.  This past month, I applied for and was offered a spot on their creative team. I am very excited to be a part of a team to help raise awareness for non-profits and charitable organizations.  This month's kit Toys in the Attic is raising money for Toys for Tots--it is a huge kit and I had a great time working with it!



And here is my layout with it:



More fall layouts! Who knows how much mileage I will get out of those Woodward Park photos! :)




And a few random layouts that I haven't posted on here:









Comments

Amy said…
Your pages are beautiful and so inspiring to me. I love the 2 page layout. I've seen some of those templates on IKEA goddess but haven't tried any yet. Now I'll have to. Congratulations on being chosen for the creative team!!!
LaCombe said…
Great job! Congrats on being on the creative team! Love and Prayers, Kathy

Popular posts from this blog

This guy

old friends

Glasses, Jack & Zenie, and Shane & Joy