Thankful Thursday

I have lots of stuff in my head to write about, but unfortunately, I have no time.  I am off in the morning to the Southern Alabama women's retreat and really don't have much time, but I am sitting here all weepy because I was getting together some things to take as visual aids for tomorrow night and I opened the massive box that hold the cards and letters that were sent to us while I was going through treatment and it is just overwhelming to sit and read and remember.  So, for my thankful Thursday today, I just want to say thank you to every single person who took the time to write us a note, send an email, say a prayer, think about our family during that very difficult season.  Your words are precious to me and encouraging me even now--two years later!

Will hopefully update the first of the week, I get back Saturday night and there are all kinds of activities on Sunday and Monday, so I will update when I can!

Comments

Amy said…
I love your new blog look...the header is beautiful! I hope this weekend goes well and is exactly what you need right now. Enjoy the time with other women. I'll be praying for you! Love you!

Popular posts from this blog

old friends

This guy

Africa Album