Thankful Thursday

Today, I am thankful...

  • for the sweet moments when my boys get up and still like to snuggle in my lap...haven't figured out a way to keep them small enough to fit though!
  • for the way Xavier says, "yeah, sure {pronounced 'shore'--apparently, he is part Canadian}" and the way William says "we-ell" to every question you ask before launching into his answer
  • for two little boys who love each other and play together.  Xavier comes up to William who was sitting next to me in the chair kisses him on the cheek and says, "I love you, brudder!"
  • for colder weather, I love being able to snuggle up under covers and not feel like I need to peel off every item of clothing and have the fan blasting to stay comfortable--of course, that may be because of the hot flashes, and that may be entirely too much information.
  • for my sweet husband who is working so hard at this med school thing and is doing awesome
  • for God's Word, I know that I say this practically every week, but seriously, I love it and am so thankful for the fact that I have it in many translations in my heart language and the freedom to read it as often as I want to--oh that my heart would long to read it more!
Life is good!  What are you thankful for today?

Comments

LaCombe said…
I am Thankful for Today, for the Sunshine, the warmth sent down by God, and for Jesus, my Lord and Savior! Today is the day the Lord has made, Let us rejoice and be Glad in it! Amen! Love ya Becky! Lots of Prayers your way for your family!
Brian Lewis said…
Yes, too much information!

Thankful for my sister-in-laws blog!

Popular posts from this blog

This guy

old friends

Africa Album