Documenting December

Okay, so I am not going to make any rash promises of hopes that I will be able to follow through on this, BUT after looking through my pictures and realizing that I hardly took any pictures in November, I am determined to not let December go by without proper documentation.  So in that spirit of things, I am going to attempt to get at least one picture each day that kind of sums up what our day was like, what we did, or didn't do, etc.  Now, you know that I often have lofty goals, but don't always follow through, so we will see how hectic my December gets and if this is just one more way for me to feel like a failure!

On Monday, which I realize was still November we bundled up and I let the boys play outside for a little while. Xavier has finally figured out somewhat how to ride his bike without me right there to get him started. He was quite proud of himself and spent a good deal of time riding back and forth between our two neighbors houses.  William, as you will see, would rather run alongside and push his bike.  I know that when he is ready, he will take off, he just doesn't really have any interest in doing that right now.  So, instead I coerced him into letting me take some pictures of him.  It was right as the sun was getting low, and I was hoping to get some good pictures, but I obviously am going to have to do some editing to get his skin tone evened out, but isn't he just too cute?



Last night was the dress rehearsal for the Living Christmas Tree at church. It is always a really good show/production, but it involves some serious work and time commitment. This year, I am only doing some narrating, so it hasn't been too much work, but it involves showing up to rehearsal.  The big rehearsals are always a bit difficult since the show is different every year and last night seemed to have more kinks in it than normal.  We didn't get home until almost 10 and the boys were pretty wired from staying up so late. Of course, the flip side is that it is 7:30 and they are still sleeping.   They wanted a snack before bed and since Micah hadn't seen them at all, he let them sit at the table and have a few pretzels and I snapped these pictures of them and one of Micah who is looking extremely tired from his countless hours of studying.

Well, Xavier just got up and is sitting snuggled up next to me.  I do love these sweet moments, so happy Wednesday, everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This guy

old friends

Africa Album