Pictures

As promised, here are a few pictures from the last couple of days. I don't know if you can read the writing on the pictures, but the first one is from Monday. I was working in the office and heard the boys playing in our room and when I went in there, they were all snuggled up in our bed playing 'polar bears'--too cute!


These are from yesterday:  the chocolate all over William's face after spending a day with Grandma and the superheroes....they are exercising!  seriously, that is what they have been doing lately, setting up all their superheroes like this and telling me they are exercising.




And I have a layout I managed to finish over the course of several days. I have been wanting to scrap these pictures of Xavier from their first Christmas forever, but have been waiting for just the right thing to scrap them with and finally discovered it in the BYOC at the LilyPad this month.



And apparently, I haven't uploaded several of my recent layouts, so here they are:



These next two are using the new Songbird Avenue kit for December which is really beautiful and the proceeds go to the Fisher Center for Alzheimer's Research.












Happy Wednesday!

Comments

The Davisons said…
I love that they are still reading Pooh! Miss you all:(
joelsgirl said…
Those pictures are great, and I love the Christmas layout with the byoc. I have buyer's remorse that I DIDN"T buy that alpha by emily!

Popular posts from this blog

Glasses, Jack & Zenie, and Shane & Joy

Our summer

This guy