Thankful Thursday

Today, I am thankful for the following:

  • for my sweet husband who has only two finals left (today and tomorrow!)...I am thankful that he only has two left, that we are going to get to see him for like an entire month (we have missed him these last couple of weeks) and that God has helped him through his first semester of med school and he has not just passed his classes, but excelled--God is good!
  • that we have such a sweet marriage relationship, everyone has their specific issues that they struggle with and we have ours, but God has blessed us with each other and I am particularly thankful for that this week.
  • for health, mine and my family's
  • for the reminder in 2 Corinthians 4:7 that we are earthen vessels containing the same power that raised Jesus from the dead, that has worked in the hearts and lives of so many great heroes of the faith through the generations--and we have that same power at work in our lives.
  • for a house that keeps us warm and food on our table.
  • for sweet memories like the one I scrapped about how when I use a headband to pull my hair back out of my face and would never EVER leave my house like that, my boys call me a princess and think the headband is my crown.



What are you thankful for today?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This guy

old friends

Africa Album