Catching Up

I feel like we have been playing catch up since we got home.  Catching up on laundry, catching up on sleep, catching up on work, catching up with friends, etc.  I can hardly believe that we have only been home a week since we have fit so much into these last seven days.  Maybe tomorrow I will be inspired to blog about something interesting, but at the moment, I have zero inspiration and just thought I would share a couple of pages I have been able to finish.  Now don't think that I have spent nearly as much time as I would like scrapping.  Most of these were done minus the pictures at my parents house and it has taken me until now to find pictures, edit and get them finished up.  Micah doesn't go back to school until Friday, so we are enjoying a few more days with him at home without any studying responsibilities.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glasses, Jack & Zenie, and Shane & Joy

This guy

Africa Album