In 2010, I am resolved...
- to memorize those 100 verses every Christian should know that I planned to memorize last year and never finished....
- to again read through the Bible (I haven't decided if I am going to do the Chronological One-Year Bible again or something different)
- to read more books--for fun, for parenting, for enriching my life.
- to be more diligent in working with the boys and memorizing Scripture.
- to begin an exercise routine.
- to be better about communicating with friends and keeping in contact with those important to me.
- to find acts of service that our family can do together...we have been extraordinarily blessed and I want to find ways to share that blessing with others.
- to live with no regrets.