In 2010, I am resolved...

  • to memorize those 100 verses every Christian should know that I planned to memorize last year and never finished....
  • to again read through the Bible (I haven't decided if I am going to do the Chronological One-Year Bible again or something different)
  • to read more books--for fun, for parenting, for enriching my life.
  • to be more diligent in working with the boys and memorizing Scripture.
  • to begin an exercise routine.
  • to be better about communicating with friends and keeping in contact with those important to me.
  • to find acts of service that our family can do together...we have been extraordinarily blessed and I want to find ways to share that blessing with others.
  • to live with no regrets.

Comments

Amy said…
My list looks almost identical to yours!! Now let's see if I'm still as motivated on Feb 1 as I am today. :)
Anonymous said…
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO XAVIER AND WILLIAM, MOMMY AND DADDY!
We love your pictures and videos!
GreatGma and Gpa
LaCombe said…
Great List! Praying for you and your family for a very Blessed 2010. Love,Kathy

Popular posts from this blog

old friends

This guy

Africa Album