Monday

It is Monday morning and I am not feeling the least bit rested.  I don't know if it is my new medication Femara that is making me feel so tired all the time, but for the last several days I have been just dragging, no motivation to do anything, feeling like I am going to fall asleep at any given moment.  Not really my favorite thing, to be quite honest.  We had a pretty relaxing weekend which was nice.  I realized last week that it was the first weekend since before Thanksgiving that we haven't had anything on the agenda.  Micah, of course, was studying, but the boys and I just hung around the house, stayed in our pajamas on Saturday and enjoyed having no responsibilities.  Which of course, for me also meant some scrapping time.  Yesterday was church and then Micah went to school to study and I spent some time working on the boys picture a day album from their first year.  Yes, I know, it is kind of like those quilts, I apparently like to procrastinate.  After Micah got home and we had dinner, we all sat down and watched the U.S Men's Figure Skating Championships together (have I mentioned just how excited I am for the Olympics to start).  Of course, this led to some conversations with the boys about how some clothing is inappropriate for boys to wear.

Today is our 7th wedding anniversary.  We celebrated on Friday by going to lunch since even though he has no school, he is spending the day studying.  I am so thankful for the sweet husband that God gave me and the life that we have together.



Xavier page 8


William page 8

Happy Monday!

Comments

Melissa said…
Happy Anniversary!
Tia said…
Happy Anniversary Becky and Micah!

Popular posts from this blog

Glasses, Jack & Zenie, and Shane & Joy

Our summer

This guy