Here are some of the highlights from January:
- The boys turned four (sniff, sniff)--I am so proud of how they are growing up, but it doesn't seem like they should be four yet! I finally finished up their quilts that I started when they were in the womb and hung them on their walls as well as made curtains for them.
- Micah started back to his second semester of med school.
- We started teaching a college age/young adult Sunday School class at church.
- The boys have learned the first three verses from their ABC Scripture Memory book.
- The boys LOVE reading from their "Jesus" book every night and it delights me to no end to see their joy in it.
- I finished reading Searching for God Knows What and Same Kind of Different as Me.
- We worked on getting back in to a schedule and let me say, it has been hard. I am struggling thinking of things that we did this month....I think that the first part of January is always so busy that by the end, it is just dragging that I can't even remember what happened at the beginning of the month.
- Oh yeah, Micah and I celebrated 7 glorious years of marriage! :)
I did get to work on the boys albums some more yesterday:
William page 11
William page 12
Xavier page 11