January Recap

Here are some of the highlights from January:


  • The boys turned four (sniff, sniff)--I am so proud of how they are growing up, but it doesn't seem like they should be four yet!  I finally finished up their quilts that I started when they were in the womb and hung them on their walls as well as made curtains for them.
  • Micah started back to his second semester of med school.
  • We started teaching a college age/young adult Sunday School class at church.
  • The boys have learned the first three verses from their ABC Scripture Memory book.
  • The boys LOVE reading from their "Jesus" book every night and it delights me to no end to see their joy in it.
  • I finished reading Searching for God Knows What and Same Kind of Different as Me.  
  • We worked on getting back in to a schedule and let me say, it has been hard. I am struggling thinking of things that we did this month....I think that the first part of January is always so busy that by the end, it is just dragging that I can't even remember what happened at the beginning of the month.  
  • Oh yeah, Micah and I celebrated 7 glorious years of marriage! :)
I did get to work on the boys albums some more yesterday:
William page 11

William page 12

Xavier page 11
Xavier page 12




Comments

LaCombe said…
Those are the seetest faces ever! You are so Blessed with Family! Love ya! Need some warmth, come visit us in florida

Popular posts from this blog

Glasses, Jack & Zenie, and Shane & Joy

This guy

Africa Album