Today, I am thankful.
What are you thankful for today?
- for my little (well, not so little anymore) sweet William who climbs in my lap every morning when he gets up and sits next to me with his arm threaded through mine.
- for Xavier who woke up with a DRY pull-up--one day we will NOT be buying those any more.
- for quiet time in the morning reading the Word and talking to the Lord.
- for a mother in law who loves her grandkids and is so often willing to come and just take them for an afternoon.
- for the joy that taking our Awana kids (4-6th graders) to an assisted living home last night and seeing them interact, serve, and bring joy to the residents.
- for a work at home job with a flexible schedule
- that it is Thursday which means Bible Study day at church.