Monday

I am up and about to be out the door early this morning.  I am having my annual PET scan this morning and then have an errand or two to run before getting back home and doing some work.  This scan is not because of any problems that I have been having, it is just the annual scan that we have been doing to make sure that there is still no cancer.  I can tell that Micah and I both are getting more comfortable (if that is the right word) with our 'fear' of recurrence, because the thought of this pending scan has honestly not seemed to affect us at all.  Now, I am not promising that we won't be waiting somewhat eagerly/anxiously to hear the results tomorrow, but I have to say that it is nice to be at a place where it doesn't occupy our thoughts twenty four hours a day.




Comments

Monica said…
:) Love you housekeeping page! What software do you use for scrapbooking?
Amy said…
Just read both of your posts. So glad you had such a good weekend with Micah not being swamped by schoolwork. It must have been wonderful! Hope the PET scan went well! :)
LaCombe said…
Praying for good results and you have got just the two cutest boys ever! Love ya, Kathy

Popular posts from this blog

Glasses, Jack & Zenie, and Shane & Joy

Our summer

This guy