Thankful Thursday

Today, I am thankful for....
  • a sweet husband who has been by my side always and who is working so hard in school right now
  • for sweet giggles and kisses and little boys who say, "I love the mess out of you!"
  • for a mother in law who truly loves my boys and is willing to take them for a day for me
  • for some beautiful beautiful weather this week!
Well, this weekend is fast approaching which means that it is almost interNational Scrapbooking Day (iNSD in scrapping circles).  This means tons of sales and lots of new products and I have been busy this week trying to keep up, but it helps when there is so much fun stuff out there.  If you are thinking about trying out digital scrapbooking, this weekend is definitely a good time to do so, because there are going to be TONS of sales and freebies. I am going to try to be good and link you up to some as well!




Using BYOC goodies by Gina Miller and Designs by Lili

Lots of goodies by Tracie Stroud
Tracie has a ton of things on sale at Scrap Orchard's Farmer's Market for only $1 including lots of kits, alphas, and templates.  She has more details on her blog here.

I will be back with more tomorrow! :)

Comments

LaCombe said…
I am Thankful for my life and What God has done for me. Beautiful flowers, sunshine and rain, family and friends, my job, house and food.God is so Good!

Popular posts from this blog

Glasses, Jack & Zenie, and Shane & Joy

This guy

Africa Album