Tuesday

This week is going so much better than last week, I can hardly express just how thankful I am.  Today, we picked up my nephew from school and the boys enjoyed an afternoon playing with him.  I, on the other hand, know exactly why God gave us twins and not triplets!!  Three busy boys!

Just some snippets from today:
  • This weekend is National Scrapbooking Day and so all of the designers that I create for have lots of fun stuff planned which means I have been doing a fair amount of scrapping, but can't share until the weekend! 
  •  This book came in the mail today and I unwrapped it and began to page through it and immediately teared up and set it aside for another day.  
  • I got to enjoy an afternoon visit from a new friend.
  • The 3 boys ran around the back yard playing sheriff and 'oppicers' (officers)--it was pretty funny!
These are some pictures I took of the boys on Saturday before they left for the air show!

my azalea bush in the front

seriously, could they be any cuter! I love that picture of Xavier

and here we have a cute picture of William and Xavier looking a little bored 

do you think they have done this before?

Comments

Annette said…
I can't wait to see your scrapbooking pages.
I looked up the book - I'm not sure I could make it through. I just recently skipped several chapters in a tough book.
I too enjoyed an afternoon visit with a new friend.
I'm glad the boys played well.
I am so glad that the Lord is blessing you with a good week. Or, that He is blessing you with a better perspective on the week you have been given. Sometimes it's hard for us to know which it is! I looked up the book but decided that I won't be reading it right now. I have a dear friend who's daughter lost a child last fall. I will tell her about it. Thanks for sharing the pictures of the boys. They always put a smile on my face. They seem to live so enthusiastically.
Amy said…
I'm so glad you are having a better week. I've been planning on ordering that book but I guess I've been putting it off because I know it's going to be hard to read. I probably should go into seclusion with an extra-large box of tissues!
listgirl said…
Those are such cute photos! I love how you give snippets of your life on your blog Becky. It's very inspiring.

Popular posts from this blog

Glasses, Jack & Zenie, and Shane & Joy

This guy

Africa Album