Getting on a jet plane

Tomorrow morning, Micah and I will be heading back to New York for a short little visit.  We are looking forward to seeing our very dear friends Clint and Lynette and then on Tuesday I am going in for that revision to my reconstruction surgery that was scheduled for last December.  This week has been insanely busy, I am hoping to be able to update a bit while we are there. The surgery is outpatient and I am not expecting any difficulties, just not looking forward to the anesthesia, since that usually makes things a little crazy in my world.

Wednesday was amazing--having the opportunity to welcome a new life to the world was seriously one of the coolest experiences ever.  Will hopefully write about that soon and share pictures.

Last night we had Micah's parents and some friends over to celebrate his birthday (which is tomorrow) and that was lots of fun and involved lots of cleaning, cooking, and baking a yummy chocolate cake.

Today has been laundry and packing.  Does life ever slow down?

Comments

I know that this trip is for surgery but try to make it a relaxing getaway for yourself and Micah. I will be praying for you.
Amy said…
I hope everything goes well. I'll be praying for you. I hope you and Micah can enjoy the time away together, even if it's not a vacation.

I've been missing you a lot lately, friend. So if life does slow down for a few minutes, give me a call so we can catch up!

Popular posts from this blog

old friends

This guy

Africa Album