random

All I have time for today is completely random snippets...I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off.
  • I was wonderfully sick all weekend--there really is nothing quite like feeling like you can't get out of bed or open your eyes and having to take care of two 4 year olds.....on the upside, I am pretty sure that they figured out how to run the dvd player all by themselves and I can't decide if that is good or bad.
  • I made strawberry jelly yesterday and strawberry syrup...there is a story and a picture here, both of which will have to wait!
  • Micah is in the midst of his VERY LAST final, if you hear someone shouting with joy from far and distant lands in the next 45 minutes, chances are very good that it is me.  I am happy for him and happy for me! :)
  • The other day, William had gone "stinky" and was waiting for me to wipe him, and I go in and he is sitting there with his head in his hands, saying, 'where is William? I wonder where he can be?' I picked up on the game and then he pops up, "there he is, Peek a Boo You!!"
  • Although not all of Oklahoma averted the nasty storms last night, I was thankful that our little corner of the woods did.
  • 10 years ago today, Micah and I graduated from college!! Yikes, I feel old.  If I have time tonight, I SO plan on digging up some pictures and scanning in to share, b/c my friend Kari called and we had a nice time reminiscing about ye olden dayes!

Comments

Amy said…
YAAAAAAAY Micah!!! I'm so excited for him and you and the boys!

Can you believe it's been 10 years? It seems like just yesterday. Can't wait to see your pictures!
Brian Lewis said…
WOW! You're old!

Popular posts from this blog

old friends

This guy

Africa Album