Just checking in

So, I know that I haven't blogged in many many moons, and honestly there is no real update to be had here because we are trying to recover from a weekend visit with 4 sets of grandparents, 6 sets of aunts and uncles, and 6 cousins (and spouses and children in some cases).  It was a very fun weekend, but we are so exhausted and I am still playing catch up from not getting a ton done last week.

Just thought I would post this one picture of the boys and their cousins:


Melissa included one pic on her blog too, if you want to see another!  There will be more to come and I am committed to blogging this week, b/c the boys said some very funny things this weekend!

Comments

LaCombe said…
What a Great Pic of some Beautiful Children!Love and Prayers, Kathy

Popular posts from this blog

Glasses, Jack & Zenie, and Shane & Joy

This guy

Africa Album