Still confused

So, I am still out of whack with my days.   This morning when I was talking to my sister on the phone and she was talking about her plans for the evening and how they didn't have anything to do really tomorrow, I was thinking "what is she talking about, they are always busy on Sundays."  Well, guess what, today is Friday, meaning tomorrow is Saturday and not Sunday.  I am trying to come up with a decent excuse as to why I am so confused, but so far I haven't come up with anything that really would pass as a reasonable excuse.

The boys so enjoyed having their cousin over this week and thought that it was pretty cool that he got to spend the night and are already planning their next sleepover.

Our exciting plans for the weekend include cleaning out the garage and cleaning the house (Micah has promised to help me, so I count that as exciting--not doing it by myself).   Micah has some sort of run at the school tomorrow that he has to go and do OMM (osteopathic manual manipulation) for the runners and then he is helping a friend move to a new apartment.  There are a couple of events in Tulsa that I am hoping to take the boys to.  The first one is an Asian American Festival at the local library that includes presentations of martial arts, dance,  music, and food from China, Japan, and Korea.  I think that will be a neat experience for them and we will see if I can keep my sanity at an outing with them by myself.  There is also a tour of the Tulsa Garden Railroad Club where you can go and visit several houses in Tulsa that have extensive miniature railroads in their gardens.  I know that they will enjoy it and it is free with a donation of a canned food item, but again there is that keeping your sanity when out and about with two rather rambunctious 4.5 year old boys.  I will have to let you know how that goes!

I managed to get a few pages scrapped this week with pictures from last weekend.  All of these use elements from the designers at the Lilypad and their new BYOC (Build Your Own Collab).



Comments

Monica said…
I like to blame my day confusion on the Monday holiday, but the reality is my days were all off-kilter before then! As long as we don't get everyone up and dressed to the church on a Thursday morning I guess we're doing okay! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Glasses, Jack & Zenie, and Shane & Joy

This guy

Africa Album