PSA for Scrappers

If you are uninterested in scrapping stuff, then this post will probably completely uninterest you, but if by chance, you are a digital scrapper, I thought I would share about a few good deals going on this weekend:

Quarterly Sale at the Lily Pad (which is currently my favorite store right now!)
Retirement sale at Scrap Orchard and lots of fun goodies on sale by Tracie Stroud
and I got an email about this kit on sale for only $1.50 and so, someone might be interested in that!

And here a few layouts made with new products this week:





Right now, we are enjoying some wonderful time with friends, and I will share more about that later in regularly scheduled programming (aka regular, non scrappy type blogging!).

Happy Fourth of July weekend!

Comments

Amy said…
Thanks, Becky! The layouts look great. I need to come for a visit because I need some more lessons!

Popular posts from this blog

This guy

old friends

Africa Album