Interesting Reading

During the last week, I haven't had much time to get through my google reader for the variety of blogs that I normally peruse, and so this morning have spent some time doing just that and came across a couple of interesting posts, that if you have time, I would encourage you to read.  Maybe you will find them interesting too!


  • Stuff Christians Like is a blog I just recently added, his writing is normally fairly light, yet interesting, and occasionally pointed view on Christian 'pop culture'.  This post of fancy pulpits just made me laugh!
  • This post at Plugged In about profanity and how it is even becoming commonplace among believers was interesting.
  • My friend Amy linked to this blog post and I actually read it earlier in the week, but so much of what she says has just been playing over in the background of my mind all week, so I thought I would share.
  • And this post just resonated with me and probably sparked my thankful thursday comment about hair.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

old friends

This guy

Africa Album