Pumpkin Patch

Yesterday afternoon, I realized that because of lots of commitments this week, it would probably be our only opportunity to visit the pumpkin patch.  So, I sent Micah a text and asked if he wanted to meet us there after he was done with school for the afternoon.  It was extremely windy...as in, I thought at one point that it might blow us over...crazy windy.   I managed to get a couple of good pictures of the boys, although they are at an extremely irritating age where they will not sit still to save their life....okay, I am not sure when they have not been at that age, but I still managed to get a few good shots.  And, yes, I know that it isn't all about the picture, we had lots of fun with them running around this maze that they had set up and I didn't torture them for very long.  As Melissa found out a couple of weeks ago, William is definitely the more agreeable one to photograph, which is honestly kind of interesting when I think about which one is more agreeable in regular life. 

yeah, this is their all natural, smiling for the camera faces...

this one just cracks me up!

this is seriously the best there was to be had of Xavier

although the smiles are a bit fake, at least he is looking straight at the camera! :)




William with his "perfect pumpkin"

Just because I am sure that you are all dying of curiosity about whether or not I achieved my goal of laundry being done and put away--why, yes, I did.  Thank goodness for small miracles!

Hope you have a happy Tuesday!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Looks like fun! Glad you got to make it a family outing. Mom
Anonymous said…
My! All those pumpkins everywhere!
Good pictures, good subjects!
Thanks!Gma Elledge
joelsgirl said…
Yay for laundry being done AND put away! I accomplished this same goal today as well. But if you ironed it, too, then I take back my yay and change it to boo. That's way too overachieving. ; )

Popular posts from this blog

This guy

old friends

Africa Album