http://188.8.131.52/~lifeasal/2010/10/the-boys/Well, hello, blog friends. Just a quick check-in to let you know that no, I have not fallen off the face of the earth. Just craziness in our life at the moment. For a quick list:
- We survived Micah's month of darkness filled with a massive amount of exams and very few actual sightings of Micah :)
- I turned another year older :(
- I spoke at chapel for our church's middle and high school--it went well, but caused me no small amount of stress (i.e. would I be boring? would I inspire? would I mistakenly say something along the lines of heresy? etc..)
- had some extra responsibilities with my coffee roasting side job
- had several just random doctor's appointments
- found out Xavier is going to have to have tubes put in his ears (next Tuesday)
- realized that we are going to have to make some major insurance decisions in the next couple months that really has forced me to force myself to repeat God's promises to myself rather than give in to the desire to experience full blown panic attacks.
- working on refinancing our house
- had to have a termite inspection because our neighbors are apparently infested.