TheDerbyDoos

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A layout

So, I haven't exactly had oodles of time to scrap recently, what with all the traveling and holiday festivities. I actually have like 3 layouts in process, but they seem to be taking forever to complete. I finished this one while we were traveling the week before Christmas. I had been wanting to scrap this photo (which I find hilarious, by the way) forever, but hadn't had the inspiration for it, until this collab kit by the very talented Three Paper Peonies and Paislee Press Book of Firsts came along.

It is so hard to believe that the boys are practically five and when I look back at pictures from when they were little, it certainly makes my heart ache just a bit....okay, more than a bit.  I have grand plans in the new year to actually write down so many of the stories from their first year.  And it invariably makes me think of what other babies we might have had in our family.  The boys have been asking me quite often these last few days about sisters, they have decided that we need twin girls in our family--a pair, just like they are a pair.  Only God knows what our future holds, it is certainly in our hearts to add to our family...in His timing and in His ways, we will choose to trust while we are waiting.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh, Becky, please know I am waiting and praying with you. I love you, my friend, and cannot wait to see what good plans God has in store for your sweet family!