When Sharing is Bad

When you have kids, most people would agree that you are always talking up the good things about sharing, how it is the right thing to do, how kind it is, how it is what Jesus would want us to do.  Well, I am here to tell you that when your kids share their sickness with you, it is not a good thing at all.  The boys started having runny noses over the weekend, slight coughs, basically your run of the mill colds.  And yesterday, I managed to get in on that gift.  I could tell that I was starting to come down with it and so basically just kept pushing myself to get done as much as I could for fear that I would hit a wall and my laundry would not be done, my work unfinished, etc.  I managed to get all my laundry done, dinner cooked, and paperwork finished, and this afternoon, I have just kind of crashed.  Of course, the boys have bounced right back and I am hoping that I will also be bouncing right back as well. 

I am not sure what the point of this post is, but I thought I could at least share a few layouts that I have done.   The fog that is my brain at the moment is not allowing me to be creative, but I haven't shared a few that I did over the weekend.



Comments

Anonymous said…
Hope you feel better--love the scrap pages!
Mom
Amy said…
I love these layouts, Becky! They are beautiful. I'm so sorry you are sick. Hope you're feeling better soon!
joelsgirl said…
Such great pages! I especially love the one with you and Micah!

Popular posts from this blog

This guy

old friends

Africa Album