TheDerbyDoos

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Some layouts

The other day I realized that I hadn't posted layouts in a while and not that I believe that anyone is sitting around just waiting for me to post layouts, but my mom likes to see them, so here you go:

I know this one is kind of small and you probably can't read the journaling, but it has the sweetest photos from our visit with the parents of the man that William was named after.  He was Micah's best friend in college and was killed in a tragic car accident.  He was an only child and we had the most precious visit with them not long after we came back to the States.


I have been catching up on old pics obviously!  Love these photos from when we first arrived in Nashville from France.

And they still don't like getting haircuts!

That center picture is one of my favorites!



In other news, I had another regularly scheduled visit with my oncologist yesterday and all seems to be well (always a reason to give thanks!).  I won't know the results from my lab work for a few days, but we don't have any reason to believe that all will not be in order.  God has given me some pretty amazing physicians and I am so thankful for the sweet relationship that I have with them.   Tonight is my young survivor's meeting and it is supposed to be beautiful outside today, so I am planning on torturing the boys while I practice some photography for my class.  I am trying to figure out if there is a good way to bribe them that doesn't include massive amounts of candy!

Happy Thursday!

P.S.  If you are a scrapper and care, all of the layouts above except for the one from the airport use products that came almost exclusively from the Lily Pad, where I am still pinching myself over the fact that I get to be on their creative team.  Here is a link to my gallery where you can see full credits.  The airport layout uses a collab from Three Paper Peonies and you can see the credits here.

No comments: