Heard around our house recently:
- Xavier (when I got back on Sunday night) in his most grown up voice: "How was your trip to see Aunt Melissa, Mommy?"
- William (while they were looking at their art creations hanging on the refrigerator): "This is fantastic!"
- Last night at dinner, they were telling us about what they are learning in their Jesus time at school:
- X: First there was the cross, then the tomb, then Jesus was risen from the deaf.
- W: No, no, no....He rose from the deaf.
And a cute picture from a park trip last week: