Continuing the scrapping fun...

....with yet another scrapbook related post!

I think that most of you are here from Alice's blog for the next stop in the Lilypad's Blog Train!  I so loved this month's BYOC and I managed to put together a quickpage for you based on this page that I did:


You can grab it by clicking -----> here <-------

ETA:  So sorry about the link not working for the first few who came through, I was half asleep when I did it and apparently messed it up.  It is working now! :)

Now head on over to Allison's blog for some more awesome goodies!

Comments

DiSailsToo said…
I'd love to have this wonderful QP, but the link is not working. It points to blogger. Thanks so much!
crazsquaw said…
Ditto...great page and thanks anyway!
Becky said…
Love the page,but the link goes to blogger. I'll be back
The link works now and I love your QP...thank you so much!
boop1935 said…
Thanks for sharing your beautiful gift
Marlene said…
Love you QP! Thanks so much!
grannymike said…
I enjoyed visiting and reading your nice blog. Thanks so much for the cute QP.

Popular posts from this blog

This guy

old friends

Africa Album