Just because

Just because I haven't been sharing scrapping layouts doesn't mean I haven't been scrapping.  For a while I thought that I had lost all ability or inspiration to scrap, but fortunately the "Micah in finals" induced solitude gave me lots of time to rediscover my ability to scrapbook.  So, I thought I would just throw a bunch of pages into one post to share what I have been up to. 









This didn't happen over night, I just realized I hadn't posted any pages on here for a few weeks.  So, there you go, all caught up!

In other news, a friend was over this morning and we had a great time talking about Photoshop and Lightroom while the kids played. I am hoping that my boys didn't terrorize her girls too much.  It was lots of fun and I am looking forward to having another real life friend who understands my crazy obsession with scrapping.  This weekends plans include a parade tomorrow morning, preparations for Micah's birthday dinner on Monday, and catching up on my Project 365 layouts (out of fear that I will never get caught up!).

Hope you have a great weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glasses, Jack & Zenie, and Shane & Joy

Our summer

This guy