Tuesday's Tidbits

I am completely stealing this blog title from my sister's more regularly updated blog.  I contemplated calling it "catch up", but honestly, that seems to have been the theme for the last several weeks in this blog's life.  So, I am going to go with Melissa's tactic of just giving tidbits.

Micah took his Step 1 boards yesterday.  400 questions, 8 hours, lots of stress.  He didn't feel awesome about it, apparently it was quite the difficult test day.  Depending on the day you take the test, you get a different exam and apparently, yesterday's was a doozy.  This was they consensus by all who took the test--and this after spending the better part of a month studying like 10-12 hours a day.  Craziness, I tell you.  Anyway, he will find out his results in about 6 weeks. I am quite confident that he did well, but it is always nice to have concrete evidence of that!

Last week, the boys did their kindergarten evaluations and while I was fairly confident they were ready for kindergarten and doing well, it was super nice to hear that from the teacher that did their testing.

I have been planning for months that while Micah is done with studying until July 1 that we were going to have  Great Purge at our house and go through the multitude of things that we no longer need, want, or honestly never needed in the first place.  Today, we started that Purge and let me tell you, I am LOVING it!

The boys are more than ecstatic to have their daddy home for a few weeks--and I love seeing how much they love him.

Xavier lost his first tooth yesterday and let me tell you, there were tears and drama, and it kind of made me happy that William's just popped out, he swallowed it, or lost it somewhere that we have no idea where it is.

I have finished a pretty big project that I have been working major hours on (will share more later), but suffice it to say, that I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

I did manage to get caught up with my P365 layouts over the weekend and thought I would show them:




Okay, I think we are fairly caught up for the moment. I will try to post more than once a week! :)  But no promises.

Comments

Monica said…
Got my One magazine yesterday, and was surprised to see Melissa's picture there, but even MORE surprised to see they were going to work with the Wrights! :) I grew up seeing "Randall" (he was known as Skipper back then) and Collette every summer and spring break at church camp. I think a lot of them. So excited for what God has in store for all of them once the treatments are over.
Christine said…
It's fun to see the collage templates through your eyes! You have so many great shots, and I'm reminded to switch up my perspective a little...

Popular posts from this blog

This guy

old friends

Africa Album